Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh so Sick...

There's a little picture of the belleh. Not much has changed in the last few weeks... as far as the belly goes. I was in the hospital on Wednesday night and Thursday all day with some unknown, ass-kicking bug. It was really hard for me to do anything for a couple days, and being how today is Monday and I'm still trying to recover- it's been rough. I thank God that me and Ethan are okay, but it's still really scary for me as a first time Mom. Wednesday night at the hospital began in the Labor and Delivery area of the hospital, and OH MY GOD!!.... what a scary and totally intimidating experience that was. All the pregnant women I saw, and all the little babies swaddled tightly in the nursery was... ... ... undescribable. It took everything I had not to start crying at the very sight of them. Everything just seems to be happening so fast. I mean, I'm 28 weeks tomorrow. We've only got 12 weeks left before this huge responsibility and blessing is born into our lives. It's a remarkable feeling and sometimes a little overwhelming. I'm hoping that when it does come time to deliver- that God will bless me with the courage and strength I need to go through with this.

I'm not sure how I am going to continue working through these next several weeks... literally. I have such a hard time getting back into the swing of things since session began. It's alot more stuff to do than I remember, and I'm really feeling like I have taken on too much. And now, with school starting- I have no clue how I am going to get through this. I may have to leave work a little sooner than I thought I was going to have to. I'll keep going as long as a can, but eventually- I know that it's going to become too much. I feel like such a whimp. Being pregnant is alot harder than I imagined it would be.

No comments: