Friday, December 14, 2007

Big Update














Okay, so I'm a little bit late with the updates- but here they are none the less. I started working again at the legislature and I just love it. God placed me with some really wonderful people in my office and I'm glad to be back with my "Senate Family". It's very hard to drop my little man off at daycare everyday, but in the end, I know that this is for the best. The little extra income and great health benefits are amazing to have and make it worth wild. I especially love going to pick up EJ from daycare and seeing him smile as I get a yittow man hug from him. He is my world.

Thanksgiving went well- and none of my pictures have EJ in them, because he was basically sleeping through the whole thing, however I'll post some up anyway because it was a historic event. If you are close to my family, you know why... and that's all the detail you get. :)

EJ is growing up so fast these days and has two teeth (Dec. 5th and Dec. 7th) and they are the cutest damn teeth I ever saw. I never thought I would be proud of something like a tooth- but I am. I totally am "that" mom.

He is almost walking now and pulls himself up onto everything. He thinks he owns the house and can just crawl anywhere he wants. His favorite toys are my car keys or my D&B purse (expensive kid)...

Here are a couple pics and vids to update:

1 comment:

Bren et al said...

OMG he is SO cute! I am so happy for you all! Take care & love to all,

Aunt Cindy B. & the Alaska clan