Saturday, February 2, 2008

10 months old tomorrow.






It's February 2nd and a beautiful day in Arizona. Tomorrow is the Superbowl, which is indeed happening at the University of Phoenix Stadium which is located approximately 5 miles from my home. But the best part is- I get to spend it with my men. Of course, John and I have our rough times, but there is no denying that he is in fact the best father in the world and I am so proud to call him my husband.

In this post you will find a couple picture of EJ with some bruises on him. Here's the deal. A little girl at daycare pretty much attacked him- and needless to say, that little girl- well, she is no longer at the facility. She was only 18 months old... however- I refuse to put EJ into a harmful environment. I love my little man way too much for that. The "attack" took place on a Thursday, so my wonderful hubby took Friday off to stay home with the little man, as he was a little shook up from the whole ordeal. Poor guy. But I thank God all the time that John is the man that he is and will do what he knows is right for our son. Like I said, he is the best father our there.

Grammy and I took EJ to the park today- and it's days like this that remind me of what an amazing mother I have. I'm so glad that there is no one in the world that I would rather have guiding me through motherhood than my mom. She is my inspiration. I become more and more appreciative of everything she has ever done for me, everyday. I love you mom- more than words.

Anyhow- enough sappys. Here's the goods:

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO AT THE PARK


CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF EJ ON DADDY'S SHOULDERS

No comments: