Saturday, August 2, 2008

EJ IS WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my. Little man is walking. I think I called everyone I know when I found out. Unfortunately it happened while I was at work- but the daycare people were so excited to do a show and tell with him when I got there to pick him up. I walked in and Ms. Laura said, "Cassie- HE'S WALKING- WATCH!!!" I looked down the hallway... ... ... ... and little man was WALKING out to me. It was the cutest damn thing I have ever seen in my life. Seriously. ... ... ... ... Then I cried. A lot. Next thing I know I'm gonna be meeting his girlfriends and sending him off to prom. I am so blessed to have such a sweet and smart son. I love him more than words can express.

Thank you Lord for my wonderful family.
I love you EJ.

...... and HERE is the video.

No comments: