Thursday, October 12, 2006

I just had...

...the worst vacation ever. Let's go over what happened: -Airlines lost my luggage -Dad picked John and I up at the airport and after filing the lost luggage report we were heading up to Peru IN, and we got rearended HARD. The seatbelt cut into my abdomen and I started having cramps. John's neck and back were all f'd up and my dad was just stressed worrying about us. (he was driving and didn't realize that he was hurt until later in the ER). The ambulance had to come and get us and I spent my first night in Indiana in the ER. -Got to Dad's the next day, only to take a nap that afternoon and was BITTEN BY A FUCKING WOLF SPIDER. My whole leg is f'd up the bite is black and blue. -Last day there, I started to not feel well and ended up catching a horrific cold. I had to fly home with it and I'm pretty sure that I blew my ear drum out on the flight because I can't hear a damn thing out of it. -My mom was stuck in traffic behind an accident on the way to pick John and I up at the airport. SHE WAS AN HOUR LATE. -I've now missed two additional days of work because I can barely even get up and walk to the bathroom without feeling like I am going to pass out because I'm so sick. I'm taking tylenol cold meds and I am so afraid for my baby. This is the SECOND time I have gotten really ill while being pregnant. I think I am going to go to the Urgent Care tonight because my ear is hurting like crazy and whatever I have is moving from my head to my chest. I am supposed to be going to school tonight, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to make it. I already missed Tuesday's class because I was in Indiana, and even though I did let my teacher know, missing one class is bad enough, and TWO? That's almost unheard of. In all, suckiest week ever. *edit* UPDATE I WENT TO THE DOC'S TONIGHT AND TURNS OUT I HAVE AN AWEFUL EAR INFECTION, THROAT INFECTION, AND SINUS INFECTION. FREAKIN GREAT. THEY PUT ME ON ZITHROMAX, WHICH SHOULD WORK JUST FINE. IT SUCKS THAT NOW I WILL HAVE HAD TO TAKE ANTIBIOTICS TWICE DURING MY PREGGERS AND I'M ONLY 14 WEEKS!!!!

No comments: