Thursday, June 5, 2008

Herro from the world of Mr. EJ.






EJ is growing up so quickly. He turned 14 months a couple of days ago and is just as cute and precious as ever. He is almost walking (he's just going to take off and do it on his own, here in the very near future). He likes to crawl up into his stroller and scare the crap out of me. He has also been taught how to clap his hands, although I'm not sure if he realizes what he is doing half of the time. He is a very strong boy- he pulls down his baby gates now- and crawls wherever it is that he wants to go.

EJ is also healing very well. He has the follow up to his corrective surgery with the doctor tomorrow afternoon. John is going to take him to that appointment because I get a little sick to my stomach when the doctor starts to poke and prod mister EJ. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. He's a big strong healthy boy.

John went out of town for a couple days last week and I had the best support system set up while he was gone. Stefanie and Mike came over for a few nights and then Grammy and Meg came over the last two nights. I didn't have to be alone in that house at all. It was great. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family that I can rely on in situations like that. EJ and Mike were too cute for words. Mike was sitting in EJ's little chair and EJ crawled right up to him, sat in his lap, and stole the Gatorade Mike was drinking and began drinking it. It was so cute. Stefanie chased him around the house while he laughed and laughed. What a doll.

Here are some pictures and video for you to enjoy of our little man.

VIDEO UNO


VIDEO DOS

VIDEO TRES

No comments: