Friday, August 11, 2006

Baby Thoughts

Well, this morning I went in for the last of the 3 hcg tests. I will found out if it is an ectopic pregnancy on Monday. Yay God. I'm hoping and praying that it isn't. I just think that I would be hurting a little more than I am. I mean, yes, I am cramping, but that could be just from my uterus stretching like my Doc. said. That is what I m counting on it being. I don't think that I could handle the alternative. John has been sick the last couple of days, and I haven't caught it yet but I am definately not in the clear. Usually I catch every little thing that comes along. If I don't get it, honestly, I will be very surprised. I really don't wanna get anything though because I have heard that you really have to try hard to NOT get sick while you are preggers. It isn't good for the baby or me. Plus there is an extreme lacking in the number of medications I can take too. I wish today were Monday, just so that I could find out about this whole thing. It's got me on edge. Meggie is also really sick right now. She has a huge UTI infection and kidney infection. She has gone to the ER like twice in two days. Poor girl. I'm pretty tired today. Didn't sleep very well last night. Not sure why. I think it might be because I fell asleep at like 6 and then John woke me up at 7 then I tried to fall back to sleep at 9 or so. Just whacked out schedule. It's weird though because I am so tired all the fricken time. The doc said though, that I would be really fatigued for the first trimester... and well, I am. The other thing is, I haven't really been having the real, honest to God morning sickness. I wonder if maybe, I just won't get it. That would be glorious. Although, everything that I have been reading says that I shouldn't start experiencing it until week 6 or 7. Bummer right? Bleh,

cm

No comments: