Monday, August 21, 2006

Baby Pics

This is a little book I got at the doc's and have been looking at when thinking about decorating the nursery.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These cribs are amazing. They eventually expand into a headboard and footboard for a normal size bed. Sweet action... and a good investment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aww. My sister bought me my first maternity shirt. Obviously it's not time to wear it yet... but that time will come soon enough.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meg also bought me some baby stuff. She insists that I am having twins and so she buys me double everything. Silly girl.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My first congratulations card from Stefanie and Mike. They couldn't have been sweeter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what I call my "create life" notebook. It is kind of a more personal jounal that I am keeping about this experience that I hope to share with my child when they eventually have children. I know... I'm thinking waaay in advance, but it'll happen one day. Just wait.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my baby book appropriately named, "The Belly Book." Gotta love that. Meg also bought this for me. She is so kinda and supportive.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my belleh at week 6. That's not baby down there. That's just my chubby belly. Hopefully later, it will be easier to make the distinction. Hahaha. I'm at 190 in this pic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my belly at week 5. This is the first "on record" pic of my belleh. Kinda fuzzy. Oh well. I'm at 190 in this pic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: