Saturday, September 9, 2006

Forgotten

I always get the shaft. I'm tired of investing myself into things that just crap out in the end. I'll meet new people in my community, maybe perhaps even new expectant Moms. That would be awesome. Someone who understands what it's like to be me right now. I'm looking forward to my new life and to our daughter. I'm not 20 anymore and I can't be the person I used to be. If people stop liking me because of that, they are the ones missing out. I'm not gonna be sad anymore and I'm tired of crying. I went to my Mom's after work yesterday and got alot off my chest. I cried all the way to her house, at her house and then on the way home. Got home... watched tv for a while alone, then went to bed alone. I'm tired of feeling alone. It was a feeling I thought I had finally abandoned. Boy, was I wrong. At least I know that family will always be there for me. Always. They are my rock.

No comments: