Friday, September 1, 2006

Love Me Some Baby Pictures

So yesterday I had my first ultrasound pictures taken, and oh boy, was that a totally surreal deal. We got to hear the heartbeat and all that, which is totally awesome. The tech was really nice and printed out a few photos for John and I. As soon as John got ahold of em', he was like, "I wanna take one to work with me for my desk!" Aww. How sweet is that? I have my second prenatal visit on Tuesday and I'm not sure exactly what goes on with that one but it should be interesting. I hope they don't measure me or anything. My fat (real fat, not "I'm having a baby fat") is gross and I want it to stretch out a little more before they throw a measuring tape around me. Haha. I'm stupid, I know. When we were at the doc's yesterday, holy cow, man... there are some OBESE pregnant women. I'm talking like, if they weren't at a preggers dr.'s office, I woulda just thought they were exceptionally fat. I'm just glad that I don't look like that. I mean I'm definately not perfect, but I'm not a cow either.

Here's the pic! (I'm 8 weeks, 2 days) 190 lbs.

No comments: